Public Services Clerk
Part-time Job Opening
The Public Services Clerk position provides friendly customer service at all service desks, including main circulation and the children’s room. Tasks include check in/out of library materials, issuing library cards, updating patron records, handling fee transactions, shelving library materials, resolving patron issues, working with the Evergreen Indiana library computer program, and assisting patrons with basic technology needs.
Full job description available here: Public Services Clerk job description.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Post Secondary education in related field preferred.
- Customer service work experience required; minimum one year Library experience is preferred.
- Satisfactory criminal history background check appropriate for working with children.
- Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule which will allow for a combination of morning, afternoon, evening, and Saturday shifts.
- Must have driver’s license and safe driving record to drive personal vehicle for Library purposes.
- Part-time position. Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
To submit an application, please follow this link: Adult Job Application.