High School Student Page
Part-time Job Opening
Please note: We will not interview for this position until July 2013. The student will start for the new school year.
- Student must be able to work 2 evenings a week and every other weekend. Preference is given to students ages 16 and older.
- Approximately 12 – 18 hours per week depending on Library scheduling needs.
- This position involves: Shelving library materials, working with the public and providing assistance to the Children’s Room. Full Job Description
- Good rapport with children and the general public is a must.
- Broad reading background and computer skills are required. Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be dependable and able to work independently.
Download a Job Application and return it to the Greensburg or Westport Library.