Public Services Clerk
Part-time Job Opening – 15-30 hours per week
The Public Services Clerk position provides friendly customer service at all service desks, including main circulation and the children’s room. Tasks include check in/out of library materials, issuing library cards, updating patron records, handling fee transactions, shelving library materials, resolving patron issues, working with the Evergreen Indiana library computer program, and assisting patrons with basic technology needs.
Full job description available here: Public Services Clerk job description.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Post Secondary education in related field preferred.
- Customer service work experience required.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent computer skills.
- Ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule which will allow for a combination of morning, afternoon, evening, and Saturday shifts.
- 15-30 hours per week depending on coverage needed
To submit an application, please follow this link: Adult Job Application.