Part-time Job Opening – 25-30 hours per week
Position Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of library facilities
- Informs Director of equipment or building maintenance needed
- Performs basic repairs on library equipment
- Shifts and moves library materials and furniture
- Picks up supplies at local businesses
- Restocks vending machines as needed
- Custodial duties include but not limited to cleaning restrooms, vacuuming, upkeep of meeting rooms, taking trash out, and taking other materials to recycling
- High school diploma or GED required
- Commercial cleaning experience and/or building maintenance experience preferred
- Satisfactory criminal history background check appropriate for working with children
- Must have driver’s license and safe driving record to drive personal vehicle for Library purposes
- 25-30 hours/week
Position starts at $12.00/hour. Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. For a full job description, please click here: Maintenance Custodian Job Description.
To submit an application, please follow this link: Adult Job Application.